My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P!

Ride

The pastor of the Church was looking over the cradle in the
Church's soon to be put away nativity scene when he noticed that
the baby Jesus was missing from among the figures.

Instinctively the pastor went outside to search for the missing
figure, and soon he saw a little boy with a red wagon. In the
wagon was the figure of the little infant, Jesus.

Unsure how to handle the situation, the pastor walked up to the
boy and said, "Well, where did you get Him, my fine friend?"

The little boy replied, "I got him from the church."

"And why did you take him?"

The boy said, "Well, about a week before Christmas I prayed to
the little Lord Jesus and I told him if he would bring me a red
wagon for Christmas I would give him a ride around the block in
it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be appreciated