My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P!

Just no justice

There is this guy who really takes care of his body. He lifts weights
and jogs six miles each day. One morning he looked in the mirror,
admiring his body, and noticed that he was suntanned all over with the
exception of his "THING."

He decided to do something about that. He went to the beach, undressed
completely and buried himself in the sand except for his "THING" which
he left sticking out.

Two little, old ladies were strolling on the beach, one using a cane.
Upon seeing the "THING" sticking out of the sand, she began to move it
around with her cane, remarking to the other old lady, "There is just no
justice in the world."
The other old lady said, "What do you mean by that?"

To which the first lady replied, "Look at that . . .
When I was 15, I was curious about it . . .
When I was 20, I enjoyed it . . .
When I was 30, I asked for it . . .
When I was 40, I begged for it . . .
When I was 50, I paid for it . . .
When I was 60, I prayed for it . . .
When I was 70, I forgot about it . . .

. . . and now that I'm 80, the damn things are growing wild and I'm to
old to squat!!!"

Sent with AquaMail for Android
http://www.aqua-mail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be appreciated