My Advertising Pays, It Pays To Be On M.A.P!

Name Your Jingle

This guy walks into a bar and within two steps into the place he
realizes it's a gay bar but says "What the heck, I really want a drink".

When the gay waiter approaches he says to the customer "What's the name
of your penis?".

The customer says "Look, I'm just not into that. All I want is a drink"

The gay waiter says "I'm sorry but I can't serve you until you tell me
the name of your penis."

So the customer asks the man sitting to his left who is sipping on a
beer and asks "hey bud, what's the name of your penis?"

The gentleman with a smile looks back and says "TIMEX."

The thirsty customer asks, "Why Timex?" The fella proudly replies,
"'Cause it takes a licking' and keeps on ticking'!"

A little shaken, the customer turns to the fella on his right sipping
on a fruity margarita. "So, what do you call your penis?"

The other gentleman turns to him and proudly exclaims "FORD."

The customer thinks how this naming thing works and says, "Because
quality is Job 1..?"

The gentleman replies, "Now Let me ask you, Have you driven a Ford
lately?"

Even more shaken, the customer has to think for a moment before he
comes up with a name for his penis. He turns to the bartender and
exclaims, "The name of my penis is SECRET. Now give me my beer."

The bartender begins to pour the customer a beer, but with a puzzled
look asks, "Why secret?"

The customer says "Strong enough for a man but made for a woman."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment will be appreciated